01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Fun Fact Friday~ My Fall Favorites! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Fun Fact Friday~ My Fall Favorites!

34

A Fun Fact Friday~ My Fall Favorites!

Twisted X Boots~ If you don't own a pair you should.
They are tough, classy and don't make your feet sore. 

It is fall and the leaves are falling.

The weather is changing and we have started our fall work on the ranch.
Preconditioning, Weaning, shipping, and preg testing our cows. The mornings are colder and the days are shorter. 

I thought I would share a little of my favorite pieces of clothing that help me keep warm and comfortable while getting our fall work done.


Leggings or Chaps whatever you call them.  They keep the wind off and my legs warm. This pair was made by the late Donzel Bowman. (Photo Credit Cary Leithead)
Stormy Kromer Cap and Woolover~ I have been selling Stormy Kromer
for 3 years now. They have been a good investment. The Woolover is warm and
looks nice. (Photo Credit Cary Leithead)

 In the afternoon, when the sun is shining, I like to bring along my
Double A Feeds Cap. I also like to wear a wild rag from Buckaroo Wild Rags. 
"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall."
Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.
Bringing the cows home from Summer pasture.
Happy Friday, dear friends.

P.S. If you are in need of Twisted X Boots, Stormy Kromer or Buckaroo Wild Rags let me know. I happen to sell them!!

See our Facebook page!!

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38