01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought From the Circle L~ Success Begins in the Mind 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought From the Circle L~ Success Begins in the Mind

34

 A Sunday Thought From the Circle L~

                                              Success Begins in the Mind


"The only way to do great work is to love
what you do. If you haven't fount it yet, keep
looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the
heart, you'll know when you find it." ~Steve Jobs



This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shall have good success.
Joshua 1:8

Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with goals so strong that obstacles, failure, and loss only act as motivation. 

This little nugget has been very helpful to me this last week.  I have a huge decision to make in the next couple of weeks.  I have been praying for the right answer.  I have been praying that God is my partner in making this discussion. 

Every day I am trying to set my mind for success. 

We are like a magnet, we draw in what we constantly think about, and it becomes a battlefield in our mind.  If we dwell on the negative, then that is what our lives will be. 

If we dwell on the positive, happy thoughts, then our life will reflect those thoughts and attract other upbeat, positive people.  

If we focus on our goals with positive thoughts, then the goals will be met.

Our life follows our thoughts.

Our thoughts effect our emotions. 
This past week as I try to meet one of my lifetime goals, my emotions are on FIRE.  I am happy, then frustrated. I know that God has a plan for each of us. I know that if I have God in control of my goals, then they will be met.

Success and failure in life begins in our minds.  I aim to have Success.  Do you?

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38