01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought~I am Grateful for............... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought~I am Grateful for...............

34

I am Grateful for.............................

Gratitude begins when my sense of entitlement ends. (Photo Credit to Cary Leithead)
I am thankful for times like this. I get to gather a few thoughts that seem to wonder away. 


And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Colossians 3:15

 My Sunday thought is about being Grateful.  This past week has reminded me that I need to be more grateful and so I wrote a list.

I am Grateful for........................

A husband - A partner that makes me want to be a better person.
A messy house - our kids making memories.
A pile of laundry - we have clothes.
A pasture full of cattle - a job.
A sink full of dishes - we will not starve.
A day full of questions - our kids are learning.
A sun rise - early mornings.
A friend - someone to listen.
A horse - a soul refresher.
A long dirt road - clear your head.
A camera - photo albums full of memories.
A dream - a goal that we can aim to.
A lesson learned - never quit trying.
A blessing - bigger than a burden.
A life - so  that I can be better than I was yesterday.
A Bible - God is always near.

My list could go on, but I think I will stop.
Today I am grateful that God knows my heart.
Others may not understand my good intentions, they may judge me, my words, or my deeds, they may find faults or blame me because they don't understand but, God knows my heart and he knows that I am learning.

I am grateful for prayers. I am a work in progress. I am trying to be more like he created me to be.

Happy Monday, dear friends.  I am thankful for all of you that read my blog.



Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38