01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Fun Fact Friday-Missing in Action 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fun Fact Friday-Missing in Action

34

Fun Fact Friday-Missing in Action


Travis Yutzie-WSRRA Ranch Bronc Rider Director, and me accepting
WSRRA Producer of the Year.
 (Photo Credit to Mary
Williams Hyde)

Hello readers! 

You may have noticed that I have been "missing in action" from my blog this week. Some of you may know that I like to keep busy and this past week I have been keeping more than busy!  I have been at the Western States Ranch Rodeo Association National Finals in Winnemucca, Nevada. Winnemucca is about 2 1/2 hours north of Reno.

At the WSRRA finals I have renewed thoughts. I have met new friends. I am thankful for my WSRRA family.  I am grateful for the opportunity to help at their event. Along with giving updates about the finals, I also filled in gaps along the way.  I found myself timing, running meals to chute help and judges, writing updates, taking pictures, catching it up with old friends, getting rides in the stage coach, loading a shot gun, loading bucking horses, sorting cattle, giving advice, talking to other producers, arranging the awards ceremony and more!!

As a result of attending the national finals I am happy to report that the western way of life is alive and thriving.  Cowboys and Cowgirls from around the western states of America showed their talents off and their traditions.  

I am grateful for the opportunity to not only help at the national finals, but to write for them as well. Watch for my articles in Rodeo News and Ropers News. 

Thank you Western States Ranch Rodeo Association for picking me as your Producer of the Year.


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38