01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L- Let'"s Light a Fire 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L- Let'"s Light a Fire

34

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L- Let's Light a Fire

Success is going from failure to failure without losing Enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchhill

Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
Jeremiah 20:9

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 
Romans 5:5

This week has been good. How was your week?

My thoughts have been about Enthusiasm. I googled the definition and learned that Enthusiasm comes from the Greeks, and it refers to a person possessed by a God.  Ummm, right? Well it got me to thinking, am I living each day with Enthusiasm?

Pressures, tensions, and stress make our lives hard and are constantly trying to take over. Pressures, tensions, and stress threaten to take our Enthusiasm away. We all know someone who has lost their Enthusiasm. They have lost their "fire." I know that I do some days. You know, those days when the future doesn't look so bright. I believe we all go through days like these. I also believe that if we get used to God's goodness and his grace then our lives become just a routine. We start to take for granted all the blessing that God has given to us. So what can we do to change that?

We can actually do a lot of things to "fire" our Enthusiasm. Here are my ideas:

God has given all of us life and has promised to be our friend through everything.
Add wood to the your "fire" everyday. The wood I am talking about is praying, reading, helping others, and being Godly.
Stay hopeful.
Be inspired.
Look for the goodness of everyone including God.
Be happy.
Be excited for life.
Believe that the best is yet to come.
Live in the moment.
Never quit.
If you fall, get back up.
Keep trying.
Enjoy each day, tomorrow may not come.
Set goals.

We need to refresh our Enthusiasm everyday. Our lives need to be inspired, infused, and fresh each and every day. Enthusiasm is a sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your hips, the grip in your hand, and energy to execute all our ideas.

Happy Monday to you all. Let's Light A Fire!




Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38