01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought~ Unpack Your Dreams 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought~ Unpack Your Dreams

34

A Sunday Thought~ Unpack Your Dreams


This year I am going to Unpack my Dreams.
Will you join me?(Photo by Cary Leithead)

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isiah 43:19

It is almost the New Year!!
My thoughts have been just that- A NEW YEAR!
I have been asking myself some questions.

What do I want to do with my life in 2016?
What is our story going to look like in 2016?
What are my goals?
What can I do to help those around me?

You see, I am not making New Year's resolutions, I am making Goals and Dreams.

Do you have any New Year's Goals or Dreams?

I am determined to unpack my goals and my dreams. I know that if I ask God to rekindle them in my heart and mind, he will. It is time to make my visions BIG.

God tell us in Ephesians that he wants to pour out His favors on us.

That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:7

How am I going to achieve these Goals and Dreams?

I am gong to achieve these Goals and Dreams by
*believing anything is possible, when I have God on my side.
*starting each day thinking about my Goals and Dreams.
*hugging and kissing the ones that I love.
*being healthy.
*praying more.
*finding the best in everyone.
*supporting those around me.
*every day aiming to be better than the day before.
*being grateful.
*being simple.

It is almost the New Year and I am challenging you.
It is almost the New Year and I am challenging myself.
We can be a team and achieve our Goals and our Dreams.
I am Unpacking them in 2016, will you?

Happy Monday, friends!



This is the Year I will unpack my dreams.  I will be Stronger, Braver, Kinder and
Unstoppable. This year I am going to choose to be Fierce and I want you to join me. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38