01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Christmas in the Country 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Christmas in the Country 2015

34

Christmas in the Country 2015

The box that I sent to my "Secret Blogger."
This year I participate in a fun, Christmas in the Country gift exchange. I love surprises and this exchange was full of them. My blogger friend, Robyn from The Ranch Wife Chronicles, invited me to participate. 

The Christmas in the Country Gift exchange was organized by three awesome bloggers, Jamie at This Uncharted Rhoade, Laurie at COUNTRY LINKed, Lara at My Other More Exciting Self and Kirby at 15009 Farmhouse. Be sure to check out these great blogs. 

Meet my Secret Santa, Taylor Shoot at The Aggie Hipster. Make sure you head on over to her blog and check her out. 

I received a fun, full box of goodies from The Aggie Hipster.  
I love getting boxes with the word, "Secret" on it!


I appreciated Taylor's note inside! It was thoughtful and full of history; a horse shoe from her grandpa, homemade peanut brittle made by her Granny Marge who is 89, and fun homemade ornaments.  She also included in her note that her great grandpa was included in the Rose Wilder Lane Books.  How fun is that!!
 Thank you Taylor for all your gifts.  Make sure to check her out on Facebook.
A little note full of history and blessings.
Just what I needed for 2016!
My box of goodies from The Aggie Hibster! Make sure to check out her blog! 
Not only did I Love getting a "Secret" box, I loved shipping a box of goodies to my "Secret" blogger. My secret blogger was Crystal Kellner. I had fun, stalking her and her blog, Chasing Saturdays! Her husband, and their 3 kids, live in Indiana. One of the highlights of her blog for me was her recipe of Payday Chex Mix. If you want a quick easy snack, give it a try. 

Anyway, if you are interested in seeing what else I sent her, head on over to her blog.

In the end, I have to say that I loved this "Secret Blogger" exchange. If you want to see more posts about Christmas in the Country, follow the link-up bottom below. #CITC2015

http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=596199

As I read posts from #CITC2015 I thought about this quote from Pretty Chic, 

"She designed a Life she Loved!" 

Good job to all #CITC2015 Participants.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38