01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought~ Prayer Power 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought~ Prayer Power

34

A Sunday Thought~ Prayer Power

I find it really awesome when someone prays for you without
you knowing. I don't think there is any form of deeper and purer love. 


Continue in prayer, and watch in the same thanksgiving;
Colossians 4:2

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made know unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and mind through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Have you ever prayed for something for a long time and never got any answers?
Have you ever prayed for a friend for a long time and they never changed?
Have you ever thought about giving up on prayer?

I won't lie, I have thought about giving up on prayer. I have had thoughts of quitting. This week I have been thinking about Prayer Power.

Prayer Power is when you don't give up. Just because God doesn't answer all of our prayers doesn't mean that he doesn't care about us. It just shows that he cares more by giving us what will be the best for us in the end, even though we don't understand it now.

Prayer Power is praying for that friend.

Prayer Power is to see the best in those around us, a heart that will forgive, a mind that forgets the worst, and a soul that never loses faith.

Prayer Power is praying for peace. God has a plan for all of us. He will give us his answers when the time is right, and we need to remember that everyday.

Too often I want to immediate action in response to my prayers, but God sometimes answers "NO" or "Not Yet." This is a test of our faith. It is a test of willingness to accept God for his answers that I don't understand.

My prayer:
Listening God, grant to me the patience to wait for your answers and the power to accept it with thanksgiving.

Note to my Friends~
Keep Praying. Prayer is the most important conversation of our days. Take it to God before anyone else.
Keep Trying.
Stay Positive.
Be Awesome.
Become Better.

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38