01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: I Heart Beef! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I Heart Beef!

34

i Heart Beef from the Circle L!

Valentine's Day is almost here!
I hope your plans include a romantic dinner with BEEF!

Sure, we might all associate Valentine's Day with conversation hearts, big red boxes of chocolate and wine. But really, there is something better than that, like a nice chunk of juicy Beef with your Love. I am about to tell you about BEEF, including some of my favorite Beef cuts, and what else you can do for Valentine's Day.

Why Beef?
Well, February is Heart Health Month and Beef is good for you and your Heart.


Beef with your Love will add:

Vitamins B6 & B12 - For their Brain Functions
Zinc - For their immune system.
Iron - Helps your body with oxygen use.
Choline - Helps their nervous system develop.
Protein - Helps build the muscles and keeps them preserved.
Selenium - Helps protect the cells from damage.
Riboflayin - Helps convert what we eat into fuel.
Niacin - Helps energy production and metabolism.

To read more about the benefits of Beef check out http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com
Here is a list of some of my favorite Beef cuts, which also happen to be lean cuts:

 T-bone Steak
 Bottom Round Steak
 Sirloin Tip Steak
 Top Sirloin Strips
 Top Sirloin Filet
 Top Sirloin Kabob
 Top Sirloin Steak, Boneless, Center Cut

Chose your Love's favorite cut of steak.

If you need a little help in that department, check out Valentine's Beef on Beef Its What's for Dinner or head over to my friend’s blog, Faith Family and Beef and check out her T-bone steak recipe. If you don't feel like cooking, head out to your favorite steakhouse. 

This little cowboy Valentine
was given to me by my
late Grandma Beaver!
I love it!!
Whether you like Valentine's Day or not, I have decided to give you a few pointers on how to make your Love's Day!!

Along with a good steak, you also need:
a good dessert:)
a good wine,
maybe a few roses,
a candle or two,
maybe a box of chocolates,
and a LOVE letter.

On a personal note, I'm going to do something extra special for My Cowboy. I want to know what you are doing for Valentine's Day. Leave me a comment. 

With a good steak and a little love, I guarantee that you will have a day to remember!!

Happy Valentine's Day from the Circle L.

Celebrate Heart Month with a steak of your choice!!



I am celebrating Heart month by enjoying a sirloin steak.
Steak is on the menu for Valentine's Day, is it on your menu?







Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38