01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Sunday Thought~ Worry into Faith 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Thought~ Worry into Faith

34

Sunday Thought~ Worry into Faith

Worrying is like trying to climb this mountain without first
taking a step forward. Don't worry about how to get to the
top, just start walking. 
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4: 6

When I started the "Sunday Thought from the Circle L" my goal was to just spill "MY GUT THOUGHTS" in the hopes of helping others out. This past week I was reassured that my Sunday Thoughts were so important and to keep posting. So for you that reassured me to keep going, here is my Sunday Thought.

This post is for worriers, like myself. Worry is really needless, but we find ourselves worrying everyday.

Someone once wrote about worry:
40% of worries never happen.
30% of worries are old decisions that we cannot alter.
12% of worries are centered on criticism, that are probably untrue and are made my people who feel inferior.
10% of worries are health related, which worsens while we worry.
8% of worries are legit. Life does have real problems, which may be met head on when we have eliminated senseless worry.

I find myself worrying over things that are not in my control. If I would spend my time praying instead of worrying, I would have a better relationship with God. I aim to be better.


And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 4:7

Can worry have a positive perspective?

Can I worry for a friend?
Can I worry about a situation?

God brings family and friends into our lives for reasons. I believe that worry can be positive, knowing what to do with my concern or worry for that person is what's important.

What if we turn our worry into faith?
I think that if we change our worry into faith, our faith can be as strong as our worries. One prayer does more good than our time spent worrying. I would like to challenge myself and you to this:
Can we turn our energy into Faith? Can we have faith in God that everything will work out?
I believe that we can.
This week I want God to give us all the ability to turn all our useless worries into a strong, powerful faith so that we may be closer to God.

Happy Monday, Friends.
Are you going to accept my challenge?

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38