01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought~ Faith 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought~ Faith

34

A Sunday Thought~ Faith  

When I am worried, its because I am trying to do everything myself.
When I am at peace, it is because I have Faith that God is in control. 


Have you ever heard, "Just have faith?"

I am betting that you have.

This past week my thoughts have been on Faith.

"Just Have Faith"

It really is a powerful statement.  Mark Twain remarked, “Faith is believing in what ain’t so.”  I dug a little deep, studied a little more and this is what I found:

Faith Bible Verses.

The Bible is full of verses about Faith.  The following are my favorites:

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 
In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:1-3

And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 
Romans 4:21

Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
James 1:3

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:6

Faith In God. 

In order for us to have daily Faith, we need to have Faith in God. Faith in Salvation. Faith that there is a heavenly Father.

Faith in Healing. 

Is your Faith strong enough to heal? Ok, so what I mean is this: Have you ever been hurt by words/actions? We all have, right? Did you have Faith enough for God to heal your wounds. To Forgive and Forget? I know that I need more Faith in Healing.  I believe it, I just need to let God heal it.

Faith in Action. 

Our lack of faith today could be doubt and skepticism. Satan is always knocking on our doors. Can you hear him? Yep, I can!  He is not welcome in my door.  I have Faith believing that tomorrow is going to be better than today. I have Faith that I am going to take action against doubt and skepticism. Faith in action means asking God for more Faith.

Faith and Trust.

Today we are tempted to put our faith in things that are not dependable. We are tempted to put faith in money and material things, instead of God. Have you ever been challenged in your life?  Maybe you lost a job, a loved one, or just an everyday challenge. I know I have been challenged. It is OK because each time I had a challenge, I looked back and saw God's faithfulness. God keeps his word and I have come to understand perseverance. Trusting God with our smaller problems will build a strong Faith to believe in Him with larger issues.

Ways to have more Faith.

I have made a list to help me to have more Faith. I thought I would share them with you.

Stay Positive. Believe that God has a plan for each of us. Put our troubles/worries into God's hands. Be thankful. Have gratitude. Help Others. Focus on the light, even in the dark. Believe in Miracles. Believe in the Power of Prayer. Believe that Broken Hearts will Heal.

Now, I want You to share with me a few thoughts.  How do you have more Faith? What can you add to my post?

Happy Monday, dear Friends. Thanks for reading and feel free to share.



Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38