01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Fifty Nifty Questions about Me. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fifty Nifty Questions about Me.

34

Fifty Nifty Questions about Me. 

Cowgirl is how I roll. 

I have been "Called Out," by one of my besties, Terryn.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago Terryn invited me to take part in answering these fifty nifty questions. I accepted the invitation because I am up for any challenge. Right?

Terryn writes about ranch life while being a full time stay-at-home mom on her blog, Faith Family and Beef. You will want to head over to her blog and say "Hi."

So, without further ado here are fifty nifty things you may, or may not, know about me.

1. Are you a morning or night person? I am neither but I tend to prefer morning.

2. Do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? I would say sweet. You can not just eat one bite of Chocolate.

3.Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas

4.Ninjas or pirates, discuss ............I could not be a pirate, I totally dislike being on water, when you can not see land. Ninjas have cool fighting skills that I need sometimes. HaHa

5. Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots.

6.What was your favorite childhood television program? We didn't have a TV.

7. Are you a collector of anything? Well now that you have ask, I like to collect anything with bucking horses on it and Twisted X Boots & Shoes!! You can never have to many pairs!! Just saying. I might also might be a slight collector of tack.

8. If you could be any animal, what would you be? I would be a bucking horse.

9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? SuperPower......? I wish I could see what everyone needs and then give them the power to fix their needs. But then again, we can use the power of prayer for that. Ok, maybe a cleaning power that would clean the barn, corrals and the house and find all the sand burrs. Ha!!

10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? My first thought of the day....."Alarm Clock, Alarm Clock!!! But then I find my knees and thank God for allowing me to live one more day.

11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?  I usually am planning the next day with My Cowboy. I think about what I need to get done the following day, followed by a prayer.

12. What’s your favorite color? RED!!

13. What’s your favorite animal?  I really enjoy all animals but I would have to say I have 2 favorite animals; dogs and horses.

14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? I would have to say No.

15. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, but I prefer to call them spirits. (I agree with Terryn)

16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? I have never been addicted to video/computer games because I don't have much time to waste on a silly game, that is smarter than me.

17. If you were given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I would finishing paying off our ranch, help my dad, help a few of my family members, and help our kid's college fund out.

18. Have any bad habits? Relying on my phone to much!

19. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? I have a hard time when people don't have manners. I preach it to my kids everyday.

20. List 3 of your best personality traits: I think that my best personality traits would include thoughtfulness, determined and extraversion.

21. List 3 of your worst personality traits: My worst traits include not being organized and self insecurities.

22. Have any celebrity crushes? George Strait.

23. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself. I wish I could let stuff roll of my shoulders. I tend to keep it inside.

24. Any tattoos or piercings? None

25.What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? The way they handle themselves. I appreciate good manners and good attitudes.

26. What’s your dream date? I am living my dream date, every day with My Cowboy. Some days our dates are awesome, some days our dates are a little bit trying.

27.What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Personality traits in our partners is so important. I believe they need respect for themselves and for their partner, a partner need integrity, loyalty, has to be honest, and honor. They must be a good role model. They must provide for their family and strength. I am thankful that I have found a partner that has all these traits.

28. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? I really try to pray for understanding in traits that I dislike. I know that God made all of us different for a reason and try to accept those differences. (Does that make sense?)

29. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? That is a BIG NO!!

30. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? I am going to call myself messy but I have an excuse. I spend little time in the house. Between working, running kids around, ranch work, I have little time to have a clean house.  I do appreciate when my house is clean.

31. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? If I could live anywhere in the world, I would stay right here in Nebraska. I love my home state Wyoming but Nebraska is Home.

32. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would like to go to Australia.

33. List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: My top 5: Be Godly, Be Humble, Be a Great Wife, Be a Good Mom and a Successful Business Leader.

34. Name 1 regret you have: I don't have any regrets but I have a ton of memories.

35. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: I miss my mom.

36. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: I love the challenges of live. I love being a asset to our society.

37. What’s your favorite song of the moment? Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw

38.What’s your favorite song of all time? Tougher Than the Rest by Chris LeDoux and I also really love Music Box Dancer by Frank Mills.

39. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Saturday nights at the Circle L are really random. We are usually trying to play catch up on ranch work. Saturday nights you can find us getting ready for Sunday Church as well.

40. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? My favorite thing to do is go for a ride with My Cowboy, kids, friends and family. I love the calm on Sunday, makes my soul happy.

41. Have any hidden talents? I don't know if I really have any hidden talents but I believe in myself to want to help those around me.

42. You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Steak Nachos from Bar 64.

43.What would be your dream job? My dream job would be ranching, O wait, that is what I am doing.

44. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? I would rather have TRUE LOVE.

45. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? I don't know if I have 3 wishes but I do wish that we had world peace, and more people believed in God.

46. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? No

47. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: That I am adopted.

48. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I can not imagine changing my name. My parents named me after Naomi from the Bible and that is pretty special to me.

49. Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes.

50. How do you feel about cookies? I love Cookies. And I could eat them everyday for everymeal. HaHa

Now in taking another play out of the FaithFamily and Beef....

Caitlin at Faith, Farming and Family.

Anne at Feedyard Foodie.

Krista at The Farmers Wifee.

I am calling you out. Answer these questions if you will and post them on your respective blogs. No pressure. Just fun. I look forward in reading your answers Caitlin, Anne and Krista. P.S. No Pressure.:)

And folks, if you don’t already follow my friend at FaithFamily and Beef, I encourage you to head on over and check out her awesome blog. Thanks Terryn, for the challenge.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38