01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought~ Speak a Blessing 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought~ Speak a Blessing

34

A Sunday Thought~ Speak a Blessing

Blessings, Ranch Life, Ranch Mom, Kids,
Dear God. Please never let me be to busy to recognize your
blessings or never let me be to busy to hear your voice.
 (Photo Credit to Cassie Leithead)

My thoughts this past week have been on words that we speak. 

Negative words can destroy us.

Negative actions can destroy an attitude. 

Ever feel that way?

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Talking negative about someone and then expecting them to be blessed can not happen. In that regard, we often find our selves being too harsh and find faults with our children and loved ones. Our negative words and/or actions can cause those around us to lose the sense of value that God has placed with them and in doing that, cause our enemy to bring all kinds of insecurities and/or struggles in their lives.  

Have you ever thought about that?  Well I will be honest with you all. I am guilty. 

I am guilty but I am asking God to help me.

I thought, I prayed and read the Bible. I don't want those around me to feel inferior to me. I don't want those around me to be unsure about themselves.  I want to help them. I want them to be the best that they can be.  I aim to do better.  Will you join me?

I was thinking about our kids.

What am I passing on to them?

Honesty, Love, Compassion and Caring are just a few things I want them to have.

But I can not just think about it, I have to vocalize it.  I have to show it in my life. 

Blessings are not blessings until they are spoken. 

I love you.
I believe in you.
You are awesome. 
You are amazing.
I have faith in you. 

I want to talk about MY blessings more than my burdens. 

This week and the weeks to come, I want those around me to feel the love. I want those around me to see Godly actions. I want those around me to feel a positive feeling.
Blessings to you all.

Good day!!


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38