01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Jump-Start Your Week. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Jump-Start Your Week.

34

Jump-Start Your Week with Love.

My prayer this week: Lord, show me how to Love like you have loved me. 



Jump-Start Your Week with Love.


And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, that, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
2 John 1:6

My Sunday thoughts this week have been on one word: LOVE.

We are ALL so busy, right? We all have our own priorities, our own agendas and our own plans.

I have my own problems.
I am sorry that you have problems, don't we all?
I don't have time to help you.
I have enough burdens.

Too often, I will admit, because of my selfishness, I choose to close my heart to others.

I know when I close my heart and I know when I have my heart open. Do you?

When my heart is closed, I am only thinking of myself.

When my heart is open, I encourage others, I lift their spirits, and I make a difference.

It is called LOVE.

Do you follow the flow of LOVE that God puts in your heart?

I have come up with my list to Jump-Start my week and I am going to share it with you.

Pray....Everyday.
Listen...without.... interrupting.
Speak..without....blame.
Give...more...than I receive.
Answer..without...forming an opinion.
Share..whatever I can.
Enjoy Life...without complaining.
Trust...More.
Forgive.. and forget.
Promise....and never forget.
Be a Friend...even when I don't really want to.


We only have this life to share with those around us. We aren't promised tomorrow, but we do have today. We have today to change. I know life isn't fair and somedays are rough, but I am going to change a few things in my life. I am Jump-Starting this week by praying, listening, speaking, giving, sharing, enjoying life, trusting, forgiving, promising and be a better friend than I was yesterday.

Going miles on Monday Smiles.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38