01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought~ What God Has Given Me 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought~ What God Has Given Me

34

A Sunday Thought~ What God Has Given Me




My thoughts this last week have been on this statement:

"Naomi, What has God given you?"

Wow, what a powerful statement, but a good one.
I thought about it, wrote a list and then studied them.  Here is my answer:

God has given me Light: 
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Genesis 1:3 & 4

God has given me a Promise:
And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
Genesis 9: 12 & 13

God has given me Peace:
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Colossians 3:15

God has given my Fruit:
And they took of the fruit of the land in their hands, and brought it down unto us, and brought us word again, and said, It is a good land which the LORD our God doth give us.
Deuteronomy 1:25

God has given me a lot of Blessings:
And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
Deuteronomy 28:2

God has given me Love:
Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
1 John 4:10

God has given me a Friend:
A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
Proverbs 17:17

God has given me a Way:
That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.
Jeremiah 42:3

God has given me an Example:
For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
John 13:15

God has given me a Book:
The Bible

I am sharing my thoughts so that you and I may enjoy them and be witnesses of His goodness to our world. The purpose of this is to help you and I, appreciate how much God loves and values us and our well-being. We all are are somebody greatly loved and valued by God.

A gift speaks of the thoughts of the giver about the recipient. Think about that.

A gift speaks of the thoughts of the giver about the recipient.

I want to use the knowledge of the giving nature of God to help me everyday. I also want to use the nature of the gift to re-evaluate my worth to God. This week and for the weeks ahead I am going to re-evaluate what God has given me and my hope is to see my faith get stronger and more productive.

I have one more thought:
It is important too, that when we receive a gift that we have the right attitude. So when God gives me a gift, I should receive it with a good attitude. The Bible says God takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servants. The process is as follows: know the free gifts, receive them by faith, have a thankful attitude and then enjoy them to the full.

Happy Monday, dear friends!! Going miles on Monday Smiles.
You know what friends, I would like to challenge you all.
If you like this post, would you mind sharing it.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38