01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Peace, Love & Thankfulness 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Peace, Love & Thankfulness

34

Peace, Love & Thankfulness

When I arise in the morning, I think of all the the precious privileges it is to be alive- to breathe,
to think, to love, to enjoy and share it with those around me. 

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body;and be ye thankful.
Col 3:15

My thoughts this week include peace, love and thankfulness.

We all have struggles, difficulties and challenges. Right?

We think that we have more problems then everyone around us. Right?

Well that is wrong.

I believe that we make the mistake of allowing our struggles, our difficulties, our challenges, and certain circumstances dictate our happiness. When we make this mistake we are missing out on God's messages.  Does that make sense?

God never said that one day we should be on "cloud nine" and the next day we should "be in the dumps." What God wants us to do is live consistently and enjoy every day of our lives.

So how do we live consistently?

We have peace, love and thankfulness.

One thing that I have been doing to help with my own self is writing a daily diary. I write what our family did, my random thoughts, and random goals. Just this little change in my daily habits has changed my thoughts and has pushed me to become a better person.  I highly recommend it for everyone that needs a little push in the right direction. Writing a diary has made me appreciate myself and my thoughts. It has also brought more peace, love and thankfulness to my soul. We all have a purpose and I aim to find mine.

I want you to help you find yours as well.

You know what else causes us to not have peace, love and thankfulness?

Negativity!

We focus on the what could happen. We focus on insecurities. We focus on what we see on the outside. We get focused on the negatives.

Well I am here to tell you this:

When tomorrow comes, God will provide.
He will give us what we need, but we have to have peace, love and thankfulness to see it. 

My ending thoughts are these:

I want to live my life in a way that I can have peace, love and thankfulness. I want you to also.

Happy Thanksgiving week to all of you.

I am very thankful for all of you that support me by reading my posts. I love all your comments. 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38