01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

One of my new goals for 2015 is to be a better Roper! All it takes
is a little more practice.
I can do all things in him that strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13

Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek Jehovah: look unto the rock whence ye were hewn, and to the hold of the pit whence ye were digged.
Isiah 51:1

It is the second week in January and I am having a hard time keeping track of my goals.  Yep, I am already losing track.  Are you?  My thoughts have been on focusing on my goals.  My spiritual goals and my everyday life goals.

In my blog dated December 29, 2014,
I stated my New Year's Goals.

My New Year's Goals!

I am trying to focus on success.  I know that if I'm going to move toward being successful I need to think about success.  If we focus on the positive we will move toward positive, if we focus on the negative we will move toward negative.

Our vision, what we see, has a huge impact in our lives.

Our imagination can beat us down.

Starting this week I am going to allow God to use my imagination to build me up.  That is my prayer for all of you also.

In other words, lets keep our goals that we want to see come to pass in front of us.

Happy Monday!


Labels: ,

35 36 37 38