01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Fun Fact Friday~ A Year of Facts! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fun Fact Friday~ A Year of Facts!

34

Fun Fact Friday~ A Year of Facts!

Fun Fact Friday, Circle L Ranch, Ranch Life


A year ago, I started Fun Fact Friday's. My goal was to share random facts in a post every Friday. I have enjoyed bringing you all Fun Facts.  Here are my top 5 Fun Fact Friday Posts.

Lessons From Red~ When we lost our Red dog, we remembered all the lessons that he taught us.

Beef in Our Schools~ I am proud of our local school, in providing Beef for school lunches.

Calving Surviving Tips~ I share my tips on surviving calving.

It Happens~ If you have kids, then you will enjoy It Happens.

Why I Prefer Non Organic~ Can you tell the difference between a non organic apple and an organic apple?


Do you have a favorite Fun Fact Friday post that I didn't list?

I want your opinion, should I continue on with Fun Fact Fridays?

Here's to a fun weekend for you all.

Happy Friday!!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38