01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Shine On- Tiffany Schwenke 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Shine On- Tiffany Schwenke

34

Shine On- Tiffany Schwenke

Shine On Series #8


Shine On,



Shine On, Shine On was the subject of a blog that I did a couple months ago. Did you see it? If not, here is the link Shine On, Shine On!  I have decided that there are a lot of people that help me "Shine" and I am going to feature them on my Shine On, Shine On series.


Today's Shine On features: Tiffany Schwenke

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Raised on family owned and operated ranch in Wyoming. I love working with horses and spending time with my family! I love watching the kids and colts grow and learn. I love producing the WYO WILD RIDE RANCH RODEO & HORSE SALE! I love meeting like minded people in the AG industry and becoming friends with them. I love promoting our western heritage. I feel so blessed to be born into this life and to now be sharing it with my kids. My husband and my dad are my 2 best friends and it gives me comfort to know they are always supportive in whatever I do. I am a Christian and I am so grateful for what God has blessed me with.

What does your daily routines look like?

Currently our mares are foaling, so my day starts out by checking on our mares and seeing if we have any new babies and just walking through the mares and loving on them and scratching their stretching bellies. Then I do chores at the barn and decide what colts are going to get worked with that day. The kids are out of school for the summer so they get to do all of this with me. I answer messages from people about our event throughout the day and try to post at least one thing about our upcoming event on social media. We have some really awesome horses that are consigned to be showcased in our ranch rodeo and sold in our sale, so it is my responsibility to do the best job I can at promoting our event so everyone involved has a successful outcome!

What inspires you to be you?

I think God is the root of who I am and through HIM putting me in this family and situation, I am right where I am supposed to be! I used to think I wanted to live in town and be a city girl... I tried it and I was wrong. lol There is nothing I love more than riding a horse and being in the country with my family. I think my kids inspire me to be better every day. They are such amazing little people with hearts of gold. They love animals and animals love them.

What do we all need more of?

 Prayer. 1 Thessalonians 5:16 says Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God." I find the ultimate happiness and comfort from prayer and I pray little prayers all day. I am a naturally happy person and I believe it is because I have gratitude towards God for being so blessed with this life I live. I think a lot of people talk a lot about prayer and say they will, I just hope that they do take the time to bow their heads and talk to God.

What do we all need less of?

Stress. Stress is a killer. It can be consuming if you let it. I heard a neat quote once that said, "Water around a boat is fine, it's when the water gets in the boat that it sinks." I try to not sweat the small stuff and not to let stressful situations get me down. Again, this is where prayer is so helpful. Spending time outside can sure make a person feel better, so whenever I feel stressed, I go outside, find something to do and pray while I'm working.

Do you have any advice for ranch wives or any women?

BE YOURSELF. God made you unique in your own way so don't try to fit in, it will never suit you. Laugh, Love, and soak in the good moments in your life. Be happy about your age... with it comes wisdom. Be grateful for what you have. Be honest and never let someone else's opinion of you change how you see yourself... they don't know you as well as you know yourself and they don't understand your journey.

How do you stay so motivated?

I think motivation comes and goes for us all... some days it's hard, but when you see growth and see a kid or a colt learn something it renews my drive to keep the process going. I also learn more every day and I love learning new things.

My Shine On message to Tiffany:

Tiffany~ I will never forget the day I got a phone call from you. I knew after talking to you that we were going to be friends. I am thankful for your dedication to everything you do. 

Here are a few more reasons that you help me Shine On:

🌟You have a good attitude on everything you do. I appreciate your "GO TO IT ATTITUDE."
🌟If you set your mind to something, it is going to get done.  I admire that. We all need to have that mind set. 
🌟You are a good wife, mom and daughter.
🌟Your a hard worker and it shows. 
🌟You are a good example of a COWGIRL. I mean I don't know ANYONE that can produce a rodeo, be on a ranch rodeo team, have your kids running around and take pictures and still stay calm. Being a Cowgirl is more than the clothes that you wear and I believe that you are a excellent example of a true Cowgirl. 
🌟I love your western story. I love that you share it. Keep up the good work.
🌟Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. 


My message to you, dear friend is Shine On!!
Thank you for just being YOU!


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38